Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New King Buffet

The New King Buffet is a Chinese restaurant that is as a buffet. I Thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant but I didn't enjoy the owners idea of "Please don't waist food" signs everywhere.

Customer service: 2 stars
This was the place that really hurt them. I gave them this low rating because even though the waiters where attentive everywhere you went signs telling you not to waist food lest you suffer a $5 charge where glaring at you. Also the lady- Exuse me I mean CHILD at the front desk sat on her phone for a few minutes as we waited for her to look up. Finaly in the back of the resturaunt there was a Mongolian BBQ style section in the back. I will enclose a video at the end. But the man working it wasn't there half the time and when we rang the bell he still didn't come.

Cleanliness: 5 stars
The resturant was as clean as can be with a few exceptions I think that it was perfectly sanitary.

Food Quality: 5 Stars The food was great the only problem that I had was the food was so tempting that it was hard for me to not get too much and not eat it all.

Overall: 4 stars
The food was great and the place was clean but the customer service was TERRIBLE one day I will revisit this location and see if they have learned the art of CUSTOMER SERVICE.  



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...