Friday, March 28, 2014

Reveiw: Arby's

Today we will be going over Arby's. If you don't  know or remember Arby's is a food chain in the U.S. Now remember while examining your local Arby's different chains have different levels of these criteria  because of diffrent management.

Cleanliness: 5 stars. There was no litter on the floored and the bathrooms where pristine. 

Customer service 5 stars. The cashiers where kind and always wore a smile. The food came quickly.

Food Quality 4 stars. order was compleated perfectly and was definitely good but when I finished eating my two sandwiches I was still hungry.

Overall 4 1/2 stars. The food was great and so was the service but as clean as the restraunt was, it couldn't take my attention away from my hunger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...