Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rocken B's

Rocken B's burger company is a small restaurant near downtown Modesto. From what I have heard they are very good, let's find out for our selves.

Cleanliness: 4 Stars 
The restaurant is in very good condition for the location. The outside looks freshly painted, in fact the entire restaurant looks  clean with the exception of the windows, which someone carved into, but I can forgive that, as windows aren't cheap.

Customer Service: 5 stars
They where very kind, even when I apologized for changing my mind on my burger! 

Food Quality: 4 Stars 
The burger was very good, but it got a little messy. I understand that some people like messy burgers, but for me, it isn't something I enjoy.

Overall: 4 Stars
The food was good but not worthy of five stars, but the customer service was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...